UPDATED: MONDAY 12 SEPTEMBER
- The Government has ended the traffic light system in its Covid Protection Framework from 13 September.
- Face masks continue to be an important protection, but they are not required except in healthcare settings like hospitals, pharmacies and care homes.
- Next to vaccination and being boosted, the Government says a face mask is the best defence against Covid.
- If you get Covid, you still have to self-isolate for seven days, but members of your household only need to take a daily RAT test.
- Keep up the healthy hygiene, for example one metre physical distance when in social situations and wash your hands often.
- More information on how to stay safe.
LIVING WITH COVID
- Looking after our staff and customers comes first.
- As always, we’ll be following the official Government advice as we work to keep delivering services for our residents.
- All NPDC facilities are open and face masks are no longer required.
For more information please call us at 06-759 6060 or email email@example.com