Some of our events will be unavailable due to social distancing requirements - please refer to the event listings under ‘What’s On’ for the latest event status and information. Community users, please contact your event organiser for updates.
Our ticket box is available for any phone enquiries on 06 759 0021 during normal business hours.
- Going back to Level 2 is disappointing, but it’s our chance to play it safe and avoid a return to lockdown.
- We need to be extra aware of the personal health protection measures, like washing hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- We need to stick to the 2-metre physical distancing rule for customers/members of the public/strangers and the 1-metre rule for workmates.
- You can travel locally and regionally, except to Auckland, but avoid large groups and limit public transport.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and don’t go to work and don’t socialise.
- You should wear masks in situations where physical distancing is not possible, like on public transport or in shops.
There will be changes to the way we operate as we continue to Play it Safe:
○ Some events will be unavailable due to social distancing requirements (check the What's On page for latest event updates)
○ We will be managing entry to our facilities to make sure we stick to Alert Level 2 rules
○ There will be multiple cleans each day
○ We’ll be asking everyone to keep at least 2 metres from strangers and people who aren’t in your bubble
○ We’ll need details for contact tracing
○ We’ll be using contactless payment where available
○ We’ll be asking people to stay at home if they’re feeling unwell
○ We’ll be asking for patience and kindness, as there may be queues
For more information visit the Government website: https://covid19.govt.nz/