Volunteer with us
Volunteers are the face of New Plymouth Event Venues and provide front of house services within our four venues.
• Usher host - greet guests and show them to their seats. Provide information and directions about the show and the venue.
• Door host - welcome and greet guests on their arrival to the door or gate entrance. Scan their tickets and direct them to their seats. Provide information and directions about the event and the venue.
• Candy bar, merchandise and programme sales - provide fast and efficient service of treats and refreshments, or selling merchandise items on behalf of the promoter.
Why volunteer at our venues?
• By volunteering you enable our venues to be hired at a reasonable rates which ensures we continue to attract more and more local and touring entertainment to New Plymouth and our venues.
• Gain that feeling of contributing to the community.
• You can share the experience of volunteering with a friend or family member - do it together! Or meet new people and make friends.
If you are interested in volunteering, click here to apply.