The TSB Bowl of Brooklands is a beautiful outdoor venue, surrounded by award winning Pukekura Park. With a capacity of up to 15,000, full venue hire includes the stage, backstage rooms and the natural grass amphitheatre. We deliver large-scale events and can help you create an experience that concert-goers will never forget.
We have hosted legendary artists including Yusuf/Cat Stevens, UB40, Jack Johnson, Paul Simon and Sting. A seated or standing platform can be assembled over the lake to increase capacity and provide concert-goers with a close up view of their favourite artists.
We can also provide VIP experiences for concertgoers.
- Natural grass amphitheatre.
- Located within Pukekura Park.
- A great location, just a five-minute walk from the CBD.
- Committed to sustainability with the Taranaki Green Initiative (Toitupu Toiora).
- A platform can be erected over the lake providing additional seating of 1088 including wheelchair and restricted view seats or a standing area for 1000.
- Lakefront terraced seating of 1125 including wheelchair seating.
- Backstage loading bay accommodates up to four trucks or parking for 20 cars, with easy access for large event equipment through double doors onto the stage.
- Designated lighting and sound tent positioned 30 metres from front of stage.
- Eight carpeted dressing rooms, all with direct access to the stage; three dressing rooms include their own modern shower and toilet amenities and one offers disabled facilities.
- Production offices with Wifi and green room facilities for up to 30 people.
- 400 amp three-phase supply to stage and 100 amp three-phase to front of house, with capability to add generator if required.
- Roof loading up to 12 tonnes, point loading up to 2 tonnes.
- Centre arch 11 meters.
- Wheelchair seating in terrace, platform and designated area in GA.
- Mobility parks are available for guests to book.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- An exclusive and secure site at the top of the Bowl hill.
- The lawn (16.5m x 13.5m) is suitable between 30 and 120 guests.
- Located next to on-site reserved guest parking, with space for up to 50 vehicles.
- Short walk down the hill to the platform and terrace seating
The Hill Lounge
- Situated at the back of the Bowl overlooking the venue.
- Serviced by its own bar, with toilet facilities.
- With priority entry, this site has a capacity of 200 to 500 guests.
- Ability to open prior to gates opening, as well as access during events.